Named Saber Crystals
cp build/unix/src/client/core3* bin
cp build/unix/src/core3* bin
cp: cannot create regular file `bin/core3': Text file busy
make: *** [build] Error 1
** BUILD FAILED **
swgemu@devenv:~$

Is the error I receive.

Ignore this, I'm a derp. I thought I suspended the state. Trying again.

I've got a build success. Firing it up now to see if I can generate the crystals! Will respond as soon as I can, though I'm quite positive it did it this time.

Okay, got it all loaded up. Looks like it went through alright! I can't seem the generate any of the crystals. I'm super new at this, so I'm sure my command line in-game might be incorrect: I did

/object createitem object/tangible/component/weapon/lightsaber/force_crystal)windus_guile.iff

as the structure.

PEBCAK error on manifesting the crystals correctly. I was actually making it far more complicated than it was for the command. Your mod is amazing! Thanks so much for this!

Angel

FML, my wife threw away some papers that had the /generate or /object command to create these crystals. I had it all figured out, not can't get it back. Anyone able to assist, please?

Nevermind! Got it! Another PEBCAK error. I was using crystals instead of crystal.

(2016-01-17, 09:25 PM)draychen Wrote: FML, my wife threw away some papers that had the /generate or /object command to create these crystals. I had it all figured out, not can't get it back. Anyone able to assist, please?

Nevermind! Got it! Another PEBCAK error. I was using crystals instead of crystal.
I can get the Mauls crystal to drop, but I can't seem to find a way to generate it using a command or any other for that matter ( /object createitem object, /object createobject object, and  /object createloot ) followed by the path, or the lootgrouptemplate, So I'm kinda beating my head against the wall with it ATM, any help would be appreciated.

I figured out what the problem was.
FYI /object createloot crystal_name_of_crystal is the syntax. I had the file edit wrong, all in all not a bad first Mod.

anyone know the color codes? i want to make a good orange custom crystal

(2017-05-15, 10:41 PM)2twisted Wrote: anyone know the color codes? i want to make a good orange custom crystal

open the lightsaber palette in SIE, they're all there.