Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Project Pixel Perfect
Oh nice, you found it, hadn't had the mind to look at that stuff yet, but I'll try to see what could be the issue with the offset in the titles. Is this only if you manually change it? Or was this stock too? I ask because I haven't actually played SWG in forever. :p

Lines do look nice and it sounds good what you're planning. Really happy to see someone actually tackling XML in more depth! Smile

Ideally I'd want to include visual .INC/.UI editors with the next SIE that should make the files at least a bit comprehensible/sorted.

(2016-05-10, 01:43 PM)Timbab Wrote: Oh nice, you found it, hadn't had the mind to look at that stuff yet, but I'll try to see what could be the issue with the offset in the titles. Is this only if you manually change it? Or was this stock too? I ask because I haven't actually played SWG in forever. :p

Lines do look nice and it sounds good what you're planning. Really happy to see someone actually tackling XML in more depth! Smile

Ideally I'd want to include visual .INC/.UI editors with the next SIE that should make the files at least a bit comprehensible/sorted.

Yeah the pixel hump is stock to. So is the box lead. It's gonna take some work for the xml editing. They didn't do it like they did in EQ that's for sure. 

Also do you guys know if there is signature checking in the client? Seems like sometimes it overwrites a save if you're in game with a stock file from a tre

Curious.

I'll look into both when i get a chance.

But as far as I know, no on the second one, at least, never seen it in any other files.

(2016-05-10, 04:35 PM)Timbab Wrote: Curious.

I'll look into both when i get a chance.

But as far as I know, no on the second one, at least, never seen it in any other files.

Thanks man appreciate it Smile

Better question is do you know a good XML editor that does beautification of the code and show table setups so I'm not killing myself doing this by hand rofl.

There are some but not off the top of my hand.

Will have this at the very minor on the next SIE though.

(2016-05-11, 02:27 PM)Timbab Wrote: There are some but not off the top of my hand.

Will have this at the very minor on the next SIE though.

Oh I'm so ready for it lol.

New video of more changes

Looks awesome! Can't wait to try it.

I will be releasing this next week or so. Currently it is being showcased as part of our server. Will drop a .tre and the source files for both servers and users.