Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reconstructing Modsource.org thru timetravel.mementoweb.org 100s of SWG Mod's.
So i've been looking into tools that let you reconstruct websites and i'm able to reconstruct the website to see what is there. Can you download a file from doing this though? http://timetravel.mementoweb.org/reconst...20Archive/
That's the link to what I did then I just hit reconstruct there is literally 100s of SWG MODS! There like right at my fingertips so close lol! I was wanting to use them to eventually create some mod's in the future. Can I download files on a website that no longer exists?

(Is it possible to change my forum name to "Affinity"? I get spam locked when I try to make a new account.)

(2015-10-07, 01:50 PM)Affinity Wrote: So i've been looking into tools that let you reconstruct websites and i'm able to reconstruct the website to see what is there. Can you download a file from doing this though? http://timetravel.mementoweb.org/reconst...20Archive/
That's the link to what I did then I just hit reconstruct there is literally 100s of SWG MODS! There like right at my fingertips so close lol! I was wanting to use them to eventually create some mod's in the future. Can I download files on a website that no longer exists?

Only if it's backed up somewhere. Be it Google cache, Archive.org, etc.

People haven't been lucky with the Modsource content though. See this thread.

(2015-10-07, 01:50 PM)Affinity Wrote: (Is it possible to change my forum name to "Affinity"? I get spam locked when I try to make a new account.)
Done. Seems like you got spamlocked because you've made an account earlier this year already.

Ya I haven't been on here much in the past and at the time I had forgot my forum account. There isn't any reason to have two accounts feel free to delete the account "Everetth". At least that is what I think it is called. I'm just starting to get into modding so I'll be browsing any guides I find. Also I plan to create guides for new modder's probably in a year or two. As i'll likely be writing down a lot of what I learn to remember better.

One of the guys on the modsource thread has/had most of the files, I believe.