Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Sytner's Satellite Maps 2.0 (preview release)
(2017-07-31, 12:43 AM)xhodan Wrote: For some reason I cannot get the map to work. I'm playing on Reckoning. I have the file in my main SWG directory and I updated the live.cfg file.

Maps are not updated in game =/

Any suggestions?

The priority of the entry in live.cfg may be wrong or something like that.

You can always extract the .tre directly to your swg folder if you continue to have issues.

(2017-07-31, 11:09 AM)Sytner Wrote:
(2017-07-31, 12:43 AM)xhodan Wrote: For some reason I cannot get the map to work. I'm playing on Reckoning. I have the file in my main SWG directory and I updated the live.cfg file.

Any suggestions?

You can always extract the .tre directly to your swg folder if you continue to have issues.

Tried changing priority but I noticed that every time I try editing the file it reverts to its previous state.

(2017-07-31, 04:42 PM)xhodan Wrote:
(2017-07-31, 11:09 AM)Sytner Wrote:

Any suggestions?

Tried changing priority but I noticed that every time I try editing the file it reverts to its previous state.

Ah, sounds like you're using some kind of launcher that forces a certain configuration then.

In that case, you can grab the alternative download here and just extract it to your SWG folder (or don't use that launcher of course).